Register for Hajj Today!
What is Hajj and why is it important?
One of the five pillars of Islam central to Muslim belief, Hajj is the pilgrimage to Mecca that every Muslim must make at least once in their lifetime if they are able; it is the most spiritual event that a Muslim experiences, observing rituals in the most sacred places in the Islamic world.
What are the Stages of Hajj?
- Step#1- Circulating the Kaaba Seven Times.
- Step#2 – Pray All Day on Mount Arafat.
- Step#3 – Stay Overnight in Muzdalifah.
- Step #4- Stoning of the Devil.
- Step#5 – Run 7 Times between Al-Safa and Al-Marwa.
- Step#6 –Perform Stoning of the Devil Up to Three Days in Mina.
Totally customizable multi-city side trips & instant price.